HVAC Workers At An Increased Risk For Mesothelioma
Gunning mixtures that contained asbestos were often used in furnaces and by HVAC workers, because they were naturally resistant to corrosion and heat and were considered ideal by the industry at that time. Gunning mixtures were typically used to repair furnace holes by technicians or simply to line furnaces and unfortunately, put a vast number of HVAC workers at an increased risk for developing mesothelioma.
Although companies manufacturing gunning mixtures discontinued using asbestos once learning about its hazardous nature, the damage was done. Countless innocent technicians, HVAC workers, construction contractors and even homeowners were exposed to asbestos as a result. This exposure happened when the gunning mixtures were moved or replaced improperly, disturbed in any way or just deteriorated due to age.
Many people who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and were exposed to asbestos through gunning mixtures have brought suit against the manufacturers of these mixes. It has been found that the manufacturers of the gunning mixtures failed to provide a warning that the mixtures contained asbestos and that exposure to this dangerous substance could lead to mesothelioma and other asbestos related diseases.
We Know How Hard This Is For You And Your Family
Michael Throneberry, the principal attorney of Throneberry Law Group, experienced mesothelioma personally after the death of his own father in law from the disease. This tragedy led him to dedicate his practice to advocating for the rights of individuals who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and their families. We are here for you and can help you fight for the justice you and your loved ones deserve.
Call us today at 888-506-1131 or email us online for a free, no-cost case evaluation.